Concerts in the Park is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and memorable experience for our guests. We have instituted these general rules in order to provide an environment where everyone can enjoy the concert.
- All ages welcome
- Gates open at 5 pm
- Everyone is subject to search upon entry
- No refunds or exchanges. All sales are final
- Line up and set times are subject to change
- Cashiers close at 8:45 pm. Last pour at 9:00 pm
- Concerts in the Park ends by or before 9:00 pm
- Yourself dressed! (Pants, shoes and shirts are a must)
- Your bike! Enter at the 9th and J corner and go to the SABA Bike Valet sponsored by Kaiser Permanente
- Valid ID to get your Bud Light wristband
- Cash or card for drink tokens (available at the cashier tent at the corner of 10th and J St.)
- Good vibes!
Leave at home:
- Alcohol. Remember, we have beer and wine!
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia, marijuana, or marijuana products
- Weapons, pepper spray/mace, flares, or fireworks
- Any animals
- Bags/coolers larger than 1.5 ft. by 1.5 ft.
- Drones, remote control toys, or skateboards
- Glass or cans
- Unauthorized solicitations, flyering, sampling, or giveaways
- Signs/Flags/Banners/Posters: May not be larger than 11″ x 17″ or attached to a pole/stick
- Any other items deemed unacceptable by Management
- Disruptive behavior
- No sitting, standing, loitering in designated fire lanes or pedestrian walkways
- No taunting, abusive, or insulting language
- No obscene or offensive gestures, imagery, or symbolism
- Event producers reserve the right, without refund of any amount paid, to refuse admission to, or eject, any person whose conduct management deems disorderly, who uses vulgar or abusive language or who fails to comply with event rules.
Media Credential Policy
Members of the media interested in attending Concerts in the Park for editorial purposes must complete the Media Credential Application to be eligible. Downtown Sacramento Partnership will review each request on an individual basis. We reserve the right to approve or deny Credentials.
Credentialed media receive one (1) Media Pass to the requested concert. Credentials are only valid for the specified concert. Applications are due two weeks (10 business days) before the event begins. Apply for a media credential here.