Movies Under the Stars
It’s the spookiest time of year and we are ready for a gourd time! Experience Movies Under the Stars presented by Xfinity in partnership with California State Parks Capital District and the California State Railroad Museum every Thursday night in October at the Old Sacramento State Historic Park for a haunting good time. Purchase a group of four tickets and receive a complimentary picnic blanket with each purchase.
Purchase tickets in advance HERE. Tickets must be purchased in advance. Payment will not be taken onsite, online ticket sales only. Please bring your photo ID so you can receive a pair of headphones to enjoy the movie provided by Xfinity.
Attendees are encouraged to arrive early and order takeout from the surrounding businesses. For a full list of open shops and restaurants at the Historic Waterfront, visit OldSacramento.com.
Join us for our Thursday 7 pm features:
October 7 – Original Ghostbusters
October 14 – Clue
October 21 – Hocus Pocus
October 28 – The Haunted Mansion
Visit OldSacramento.com for more details.
Ways to get to the Movies Under the Stars, hassle-free:
- Utilize Sacramento Regional Transit District light rail
- Metered street parking is free after 4:30 PM
- Visit SacPark.org to find a parking spot in nearby garages at Old Sacramento Garage – 2nd & I Street (entrance off I Street) OR Tower Bridge Garage – at Neasham Circle (entrance off Capitol Mall)
- Travel by Amtrak San Joaquins
*We do NOT validate parking.
We are following all health authority and government agency guidelines. For the safety of staff, vendors, and visitors we are taking the following actions and require that attendees also follow these protocols:
- Hand sanitizer will be made available at the check-in booth.
- We ask that attendees do their part in physical distancing at least 6′ apart from those not in their group. Please stay with your household at your table and refrain from moving around to maintain physical distancing.
- Attendees are required to stay home if they are sick or if they have any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, respiratory symptoms or shortness of breath.
Old Sacramento State Historic Park
111 I Street
Sacramento, CA 95814