Movies Under the Stars
Purchase and reserve tickets in advance at CrestSacramento.com. Tickets must be purchased in advance. Payment will not be taken onsite, online ticket sales only.
To ensure physical distancing, each household must purchase tickets in groups of two or four, or you can purchase individual tickets and bring your own seating. Make sure to bring your photo ID so you can receive a pair of headphones to enjoy the movie provided by Xfinity.
Limited physical distance seating will be provided and attendees are encouraged to arrive early and order takeout from the surrounding businesses:
- Bailarín Cellars
- Beach Hut Deli
- Kodaiko Ramen + Bar
- Koja Kitchen
- Sauced BBQ
- Solomon’s Delicatessen
- The Bank
- Trophy Club
Check out a full list of open businesses in #DowntownSac here.
Ways to get to the Movies Under the Stars, hassle-free:
- Utilize Sacramento Regional Transit District light rail
- Metered street parking is free after 4:30 PM
- Visit SacPark.org to find a parking spot in nearby garages at 10 & L streets and 10th & I streets
- Travel by Amtrak San Joaquins
*We do NOT validate parking.
Join us for our October features:
Oct. 1 – The Addams Family (SOLD OUT)
Oct. 8 – Scooby-Doo (SOLD OUT)
Oct. 15 – Original Ghostbusters (SOLD OUT)
Oct. 16 – Original Ghostbusters (SOLD OUT)
Oct. 22 – The Nightmare Before Christmas (SOLD OUT)
Oct. 23 – The Nightmare Before Christmas (SOLD OUT)
Oct. 29 – Hocus Pocus (SOLD OUT)
Oct. 30 – Hocus Pocus (SOLD OUT)
Join us for our November features:
Nov. 5 – The Goonies
Nov. 6 – The Goonies
Nov. 12 – E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial
Nov. 13 – E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial
Nov. 19 – Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Nov. 20 – Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
We are following all health authority and government agency guidelines. For the safety of staff, vendors, and visitors we are taking the following actions and require that attendees also follow these protocols:
- Mask mandate in accordance with Sacramento County’s Public Health Order, State and CDC guidelines. All staff, sponsors, and attendees are required to wear masks while attending the event, including at check-in and until seated at table. Attendees can remove masks once seated at their table. If after the first warning an attendee is not complying they will be asked to leave.
- Hand sanitizer will be made available at the check-in booth.
- We ask that attendees do their part in physical distancing at least 6′ apart from those not in their group. Please stay with your household at your table and refrain from moving tables around to maintain physical distancing.
- Attendees are required to stay home if they are sick or if they have any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, respiratory symptoms or shortness of breath.
Ali Youssefi Square
705 K Street
Sacramento, CA 95814