It’s been a crazy year, to say the least, and we are so ready for the new year! Although this year’s celebrations might look a lot different, there are so many ways you can still celebrate at home and in true #DowntownSac style.
There are so many ways you can #SupportLocal in #DowntownSac, see the list of open businesses to support and check out our round-up below with fun ideas to ring in 2021.
Pop a Bottle, Make a Toast
- Fizz Champagne & Bubbles Bar has some fizztastic deals on bubbly! Order online for pick-up or delivery. You can also get 10% off using promo code Fizz2021. Plus, indulge and treat yourself to a classic local sturgeon caviar special that comes complete with two mother of pearl spoons and blinis for $70.
- Good Bottle Inc. has all the goods when it comes to cocktails, wine, specialty liquors and more. Stop by and stock up your bar for the special holiday.
- Mix a cocktail at home! If you don’t feel like going out to grab a drink for take-out, don’t worry. We’ve curated a winter cocktail recipe guide that is perfect for you! Check out some of #DowntownSac’s most delectable cocktails that are sure to keep you warm this holiday season.
Feast in Style
- Camden Spit & Larder is offering an amazing dinner spread for New Year’s Eve! Enjoy Beef Wellington, delectable potatoes, a decadent chocolate cake and a bottle of bubbles. Chef Oliver will also walk you through the meal via video!
- Take advantage of FREE chips and salsa at Polanco Cantina with the purchase of a 750ml pitcher of margaritas and 15% off (order online and use promo code POLANCO2021).
- Revival at the Sawyer is offering a New Year’s Eve Survival Kit (party in a box) with a cheese and charcuterie platter for two, a bottle of Taittinger Sparkling, choice of The Prisoner Chardonnay or Red Blend, noisemakers, and other spirited party accessories for $75. Now that sounds like a party!
- Yard House will offer a Happy Hour To-Go featuring a “Tap Take-Over” by Founders Brewing with six Founders beers available while supplies last – Solid Gold, Mas Agave, Underground Mountain, KBS, CBS and Breakfast Stout. These beers will be discounted by $2 during Happy Hour too!
- The Firehouse offers a variety of mouthwatering, treat yourself dishes that are perfect for the occasion. Order online and add a bottle of bubbly or vino to your order so you can truly celebrate!
- Frank Fat’s is always a great option for takeout. Their shareable plates are perfect for your household to enjoy while you sit back, relax and get ready for 2021. You can even enjoy your favorite Fat’s Martini to-go.
- Station 16 is offering New Year’s Eve pre-order party trays! Dig into some delicious seafood. Order online and schedule your pick-up just in time for the holiday or get it delivered with DoorDash.
- Enjoy a special four-course meal for two from Mayahuel this New Year’s Eve! Make it special with an order of Oaxaca Old Fashioned’s. Order curbside pick-up.
- Snug Jr. is offering an epic NYE celebration and eats box. In partnership with Ro Sham Beaux this box is sure to make the evening yummy and special. Check it out!
- Craving BBQ? Sauced BBQ and Spirits has a tasty box that will satisfy all your cravings before the new year. Place your order for pick-up at DOCO.
- Cold weather calls for soup! Koja Kitchen is serving up a delicious Galbitang Soup. Plus, when you order anytime before Jan. 2, 2021, you get a FREE drink.
Virtually Ring in the New Year
- Tune in and watch your Sacramento Kings play the Houston Rockets on New Year’s Eve! Grab some takeout from your fav local spot and get comfy on the couch. Tip-off is at 4 PM.
- Join the virtual city-wide celebration with the City of Sacramento and Sol Collective for#Sac2021. Check out a variety of activations around Sacramento – including selfie stations at the Fratt Building in the Old Sacramento Waterfront – and virtual activities on their website.
New Year’s Day Calls for Brunch
- Capitol Garage is serving up an amazing New Year’s Day Brunch! From the classic Monte Cristo breakfast plate, mimosas and Bloody Mary’s to-go, Capitol Garage has it all. Place your order and #SupportLocal!
- Make brunch at home easy with the Feeling Good New Year’s Brunch Bag from Solomon’s Delicatessen. It includes a baker’s dozen of their artisan bagels and all the ingredients to make an elevated brunch with house-smoked lox, schmear, jam, and choose a bottle of bloodies or mimosas! Yum.
Make New Year’s Eve at home special with your family by ordering takeout, popping a bottle and toasting to the new year!
From all of us at Downtown Sac, we hope you have a happy, healthy and safe new year!