We had such a fun morning with our friends from Dignity Health, Sacramento Kings and Slamson, Jennifer Jones Ice Theatre, and second and third graders from William Land Elementary School!
My favorite part is having the kids get out on the ice! They get to be some of the first people to open the rink and feel the magic of the holiday season. The performances from Jennifer Jones Ice Theatre were so cute and even included a performance from the Grinch.
If you’re Hallmark-holiday-movie-obsessed, the Downtown Sacramento Ice Rink is the place to have a date night, bring your kids, or hang out with friends. Imagine you’re a small town girl who has to visit the city for the first time (to save your family’s tree farm from a handsome law exec), and this ice rink brings you a little slice of home.
Regular hours are Tuesday through Thursday from 2 p.m. to 9 p.m. and Friday to Sunday from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Veterans Day: 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Nov. 19 – 25: 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Thanksgiving: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Christmas Eve: 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Christmas: 12 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Dec. 26 – Jan. 6: 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- New Year’s Eve: 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
When you plan your visit to the rink, visit our website for all the info!