Get these gifts for the person who wants to rep Sac all the time, but has enough Kings gear!
Mohammad designs and prints his shirts, sweatshirts, hats, and more – in house, for the last 15 years! This shirt has the names of Old Sac businesses and it’s only $20!
Grab a gift card or book a session at McGees! Its so fun to dress up in old timey garb and pose. It’s something people only do as kids or with kids, and then the photos themselves can become gifts too! (You can even bring your dog!) $50-$60
Blueprint is 100% non-profit and they get their beans from Mast coffee! Beans $16
Learn about the history of K Street in this book from Sac History Museum! We know about the K Street Mall becoming DoCo but what about before that, and how did it shape the city we know and love today?
If you want any of these gifts for yourself, plus more goodies – we’ll be hosting a giveaway on the @OldSac Instagram where you can win all this!
Valued at over $250:
- Sacramento History Museum Tower Bridge Print Pack printed by Howard and a book on the history of K Street
- $100 Shop916 gift card valid at several Old Sacramento stores
- Shirt from Old Sac Shirts & Gifts designed by the owner himself and featuring other iconic business in the district like Fanny Ann’s, Old Time Photos, Firehouse, and more
- Coffee beans from Blueprint roasted locally in Sacramento by Mast
- Coffee mug with the Old Sacramento Waterfront Iconic Sign by Ink & Image
- McGees Old Time Photos gift card f0r two people and handmade wooden frame to commemorate your Old Sacramento Waterfront holiday memories
- Two tickets to our Holiday Western Bar Crawl on Dec 2, 2023 (Must be over 21 to accept this prize)
- Items exclusive to the giveaway basket: Old Sacramento Waterfront swag including an art deco poster of the Old Sacramento Waterfront sign, a sticker, playing cards, and two reusable straws.