Celebrate love this Valentine’s weekend by spending it with people you love, somewhere you love — #Downtown Sac!
There are several ways you can celebrate V-day downtown – from grabbing a take-out meal for two to embarking on a romantic sunset cruise. Don’t have a significant other? Grab some friends you love and use the holiday to celebrate your friendship! Galentine’s Day does fall on a Sunday this year, a prime brunch opportunity!
- Hoppy’s Railyard Kitchen and Hopgarden – Experience Valentine’s Day all weekend long at Hoppy’s! They are offering a special 3-course dinner, check out their menu here.
- The Firehouse Restaurant – Wine and dine with your person on one of the most romantic patios in Sacramento! The Firehouse Restaurant is having Valentine’s Day dinner for $139 per person. This 4-course dinner and amuse bouche includes amazing options like pan-seared maple leaf duck breast and filet mignon, along with special cocktails and lovely deserts. View the entire menu here.
- Delta King – Along with a romantic dinner on the water, the Delta King is offering specials for staying in the hotel including roses and Ginger Elizabeth Chocolates. Explore their menu for the weekend and more here.
- Valentine’s Day at Whired – With a bottle of wine, a deluxe cheese & charcuterie board, chocolates, a red rose, AND live music – Whired is the perfect place to celebrate Valentine’s.
TIP – Be sure to call the restaurant to make your reservations for any of the dinner selections you might be interested in. Space is limited!
Sweets and Treats
- Candy Barrel – Gift someone special (or yourself) a sugar overdose with one of Candy Barrel’s custom Valentine’s Baskets. Explore their shop on 118 K Street at the Old Sacramento Waterfront or find them on Instagram @oldtowncandybarrel.
View this post on Instagram
- Insomnia Cookies – To satisfy a sweet tooth and send sparks flying, heart-shaped cookie cakes and Red Velvet cookies are available at Insomnia. Order here.
- Goodie Tuchews – Goodie Tuchews has been selling cookies to the Sacramento region since 1981. Get a box of their perfected recipe for your love!
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory – Order that special someone in your life a variety of chocolate goodies! Head to their website to order now.
Thoughtful Gift Ideas
- Blu Nile Art – Shop fair-trade, local, and global artisan gifts for your spouse, significant other, or gal pal. Head over to 1121 2nd Street at the Old Sacramento Waterfront to shop now!
- Capital Books on K – Find a meaningful book to gift or one that you and your partner can read together! Capital Books is also hosting a literary scavenger hunt on February 13. Drop into the shop anytime from 6 – 9 PM.
- Identity Boutique – Get into the swing of Valentine’s Day with a photo-op and selfie station inside this boutique full of great gift ideas. Plus, shoppers will receive a free pair of earrings with a purchase of $50 or more (while supplies last). Shop online here.
- Stage Nine – If you have a Disney lover in your life, Stage Nine at the Old Sacramento Waterfront has the gift for you to snag for them! Shop their whole lineup of art, figures, bags, and more! Shop their entire collection here.
- Sip n’ Shop Wine Walk – Feb 12 – 13, several merchants at the Old Sacramento Waterfront are offering specials and something to sip as you shop! See more information here.
Make it a Day Full of Love
- Heart Arch – Love is in the air at the Old Sacramento Waterfront! For the entire month of February, you can stop by this 10-foot “Heart Arch” at 1000 Front Street on the elevated Embarcadero overlooking the Sacramento River. Created by Steadfast Craft’s Alyse Porzio, this month-long activation serves as a memorable photo opportunity and a symbol of love for #DowntownSac. Make sure you stop by and snap a photo with your loved ones this month!
- City Cruises by Hornblower – Take a romantic cruise to end your date night in the most spectacular way! Get tickets through their website here.
- Trü Encompass Beauty – Relax this Valentine’s weekend! Trü is offering luxurious ways to relish in romance all month with indulgent couples packages.
- Creating Connections: Valentine’s Singles Art Mixer – Need to find a date ASAP? Atrium is hosting a singles mixer to make art together on February 12th from 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm.
- “I’m with Cupid” at Revival at The Sawyer – Revival at the Sawyer welcomes you the weekend of February 11-13 for a Valentine’s Day celebration with Ketel One and Chandon drink specials!
- Love2Love Comedy Show – Get your tickets for a Valentine’s Day special show at Laughs Unlimited. Spend February 14 laughing and happy, the best way to celebrate love! Purchase tickets here.
- Valentine’s Weekend Opera Favorites – Feel the love by basking in music from sunny Italy. This Saturday, attend an opera performance at SAFE Credit Union Performing Arts Center. Tickets are available here.
Share your #DowntownSac experience
Remember to share the love by tagging us in your photos at @oldsac and @downtownsac and use the hashtag #DowntownSac for the chance to be featured on our social channels. To continue to share the love, you can view all open #DowntownSac businesses here. We hope you have a Happy Valentine’s Day and spend the day with the special people in your life!