Are you new to downtown or coming to check it out for the first time in a while?
Even if you’re a regular, there’s never been a better time to explore every great experience downtown has to offer – old and new.
To make it easy, we’ve curated these lists with some of our favorite shops, stops and spots.
Take a look and get out there!
SHOP TILL YOU DROP
- Evangeline’s | 113 K St
- Vintage YSJ | 924 12th St
- The Allspicery | 1125 11th St
- Chef’s Mercantile | 116 K St
- Andy’s Candy Apothecary | 1012 9th St
- Macy’s | 414 K St
- Urban Outfitters | 500 J St
- The Chefs’ Olive Mix | 131 J St
- Mae Vita | 121 K St
- Bloem Decor | 1016 10th St
THE HAPPIEST OF HOURS
- Concerts in the Park | 910 I St
- Coin-Op Game Room | 908 K St
- Punch Bowl Social | 500 J St
- Grange Restaurant & Bar | 926 J St
- Ten Ten Room | 1010 10th St
- Pre Flite Lounge | 1011 10th St
- Rio City Café | 1110 Front St
- Downtown & Vine | 1200 K St #8
- de Vere’s Irish Pub | 1521 L St
- House Kitchen & Bar | 555 Capitol Mall
TAKE A BREAK
- Oblivion Comics & Coffee | 1020 11th St
- Downtown Certified Farmers Markets | 910 I St
- Front Street Embarcadero | Old Sacramento
- Wide Open Walls Murals | various locations
- Capitol Park | 1300 L St
- City Bike Share | various locations
- Sacramento Central Library | 828 I St
- Downtown Commons (DOCO) | 500 David J Stern Walk
- Temple Coffee | 1010 9th St + 2200 K St
- Old Soul Co. | 555 Capitol Mall
TOP LUNCH SPOTS
- Ambrosia Café | 1030 K St + 621 Capitol Mall
- Sauced BBQ & Spirits | 1028 7th St
- Vela Café | 1000 I St
- Willie’s Burgers | 110 K St
- Mother Restaurant | 1023 K St
- La Cosecha | 917 9th St
- La Bonne Soupe Café | 980 9th St #165
- Backbone Café | 729 J St
- Estelle Bakery & Pâtisserie | David J. Stern Walk #100
- DAD’s on J | 1004 J St
Wait, there’s more!
Want to make it even easier? Subscribe to our newsletters and we will deliver the inside scoop right to your inbox.
Last tip! Need help getting around? Head to our “Get Around” page and discover the best ways to get out and experience downtown Sacramento like a pro.
See you out there!