Shop one, shop all! Check off everyone on your list this year while shopping small this Saturday November, 30th!
#ShopSmall for Small Business Saturday to celebrate the ongoing effort to help local communities thrive! The event always falls on the Saturday after Black Friday and right before Cyber Monday with opportunities to get something for everyone on your list.
Here’s everything you need to know to tackle Small Biz Sat on Nov. 30. Let’s get started!
1) Head to a Welcome Station to snag your signature #ShopSmall tote bag (while supplies lasts) and shuttle maps
- 8 a. m. – 10 p. m. – Identity Boutique, 405 K Street
- 9 a. m. – 1 p. m. – Midtown Farmers Market, 1050 20th Street
- 10 a. m. – 12 p. m. – Meet Matty the Giant Elf, 1050 20th Street
2) Pick a business and then make your way on foot or hop on the free shopping shuttle to start checking people off your gift list!
Make the most out of your shopping experience with these small business specials in downtown:
- Allspicery (1125 11th Street) is offering free tote bags to the first 10 customers and free .5 oz mulling spice for purchases over $50
- Andy’s Candy Apothecary (1012 9th Street) $5 off purchase over $30/Free Gift with purchase over $50(while supplies last)
- MidiCi Sacramento (728 K Street) 10% discount off your whole bill, no exclusions
- Capital Books (1011 K Street), 20% off of select bundles of books that day/ serving hot chocolate and tea
- Downtown Sacramento Ice Rink (701 K Street) $2 off with SacRT Shuttle pass
- Getta Clue (405 K Street, Suite 120) $10 gift card with any purchase of $100 or more and a free swag/goodie bag for the first 20 shoppers (while supplies last)
- Identity Boutique (405 K Street, Suite 115) $10 gift card with any purchase of $50 or more and a pair of free holiday socks or leggings for the first 20 shoppers (while supplies last)
- Flatstick Pub (630 K Street #3) a free round of golf or Duffleboard™ with the purchase of a beer
- The Blue Ox (923 K Street) show special Instagram story show at front desk and get 15% off your purchase
- Tequila Museo Mayahuel (1200 K Street) a slice of Pastel de Mango – a cake with layers of luscious fresh Mango mousse – for only $5
- Safe Space BodyWork (717 K Street, Suite 514) is offering a free aromatherapy spray (4oz) with cupping therapy OR massage appointment.Book online or by phone.
- Oblivion Comics & Coffee (1120 11th Street) Get a FREE Comic Book* when you spend $10 at the coffee bar *choose any comic book priced $4.99 or less
Old Sacramento Waterfront
- Stage Nine Family of Fine Stores (102 K Street) is offering scratch-offs with special discounts (while supplies last) at all five retail shops to celebrate the holiday season
- The Firehouse Restaurant (1112 2nd Street) 20 percent discount off (food only) during dinner service for guests who mention the special;
- Danny’s Mini Donuts (900 Second Street) buy one, get one free special all day
- Resurgence_o2 (1115 Front Street) 30% off storewide
- Milk House Shakes (1100 Front Street) is offering guests an opportunity to buy any presidential sized beverage and get a second presidential sized drink at half off
- Theatre of Lights (106 K Street) free performances at 6 p.m. & 7:30 p.m.
Get Around Downtown
Need a way to get around on Saturday? We got you covered!
Take the Holiday Shuttle- Shoppers participating in Small Business Saturday can take the free SacRT shuttle from 9:30 a. m. until 8:30 p. m. throughout downtown, midtown, the Alhambra corridor, along R Street and in Old Sacramento Waterfront
Free Metered Parking- The City of Sacramento is offering free metered parking on Small Business Saturday (and on weekends after 4:30 p. m. and all day on weekends November 29-December 25, 2019).