It’s here! #DowntownSac is debuting Sip N’ Shop for Old Sacramento Waterfront and wine lovers.
Sip N’ Shop is a monthly free event where visitors to the historic waterfront can enjoy FREE wine tasting while they shop. Read more below to learn how you can experience this monthly event.
We’re bringing the wine to you
Join us at the Old Sacramento Waterfront the LAST Wednesday of each month from 4 PM – 7 PM for our new Sip n’ Shop! This event is FREE and open to the public, so come enjoy the historic waterfront while you sip on local wines and shop your favorite local boutiques. And that’s not all – guests who make a purchase are entered into a monthly giveaway at one of our participating stores.
Here’s how to enjoy this event to the fullest:
Step 1: Pick up your free map at Warehouse Creative (116 K Street). This hand-held map will show you which stores at the Old Sacramento Waterfront are offering wine tastings from 4 – 7 PM.
Step 2: Visit your favorite boutiques! Each participating store will have some sips to enjoy while you shop.
Step 3: Get rewarded for shopping local! The best part of this is, if you make a purchase at any participating business you will get a stamp on your card to be entered into our giveaway! Each stamp is an extra entry, so make a fun night out with friends and explore the awesome small businesses that make the Old Sacramento Waterfront so special.
March Participating Businesses:
- Bohemian Aesthetic Atelier, 106 L Street- Beauty service
- Kolores, 108 L Street- Mexican imports, gifts, and tin products.
- Thee Makeup Girl, 106 L Street- Beauty service
- Carlos the Beautician, 106 L Street- Beauty service
- California Glam Co., 106 L Street- Beauty service
- Warehouse Creative, 116 K Street- Boutique store that specializes in supporting local and small businesses. This store offers home goods, jewelry, dry goods, art, clothing, and more.
- Artist Collaborative Gallery, 129 K Street- Exhibits over 30 local artists featuring unique fine art, ceramics, glass, gourds, jewelry, and photography.
- Mea Vita, 121 K Street- Boutique that specializes in Italian linen apparel, leather handbags, accessories, and handcrafted jewelry.
- Casa de Mercado, 1015 2nd Street- Mexican goods that include Talavera tiles, handmade clay dolls, and other items.
- Ology, 130 K Street- Beloved crystal store of Sacramento.
- Flip Flop Shops & Shoes,112 K Street- Premier curator of beach and relaxation footwear.
- Visions of Eden, 126 J Street- Unique gifts and accessories for the home, garden, body, and soul.
- Chef’s Olive Mix, 131 2nd Street- Taste and mix olive oils, balsamic, vinegar, and gourmet oils.
- Lace Salon, 116 I Street Suite- Talented specialists that create beauty within hair services, styling, bridal, and more.
- Copper Forged, 1017 Front Street Suite A- Handmade goods
- Atrium 916, 1020 Front Street- Impactful art, projects, events, and more.
Mark your calendars
The day is almost here! Visit the Old Sacramento Waterfront and make new memories with wine and friends.
Can’t make it March 30? No worries — this event returns the last Wednesday of every month. Subscribe to our newsletter and be the first to know about other free events.
Wishing you a lovely Wine Wednesday!