Downtown businesses are “Keeping COVID In Check” to safely welcome you back!
From expanded outdoor dining to curbside pickup and convenient takeout options, downtown businesses are pledging to implement public health guidelines and new distancing measures to keep employees and customers healthy and safe.
Your favorite #DowntownSac businesses are committed to protecting the health of customers by taking the steps to “Keep COVID in Check.”
Look for new orange posters in the windows of downtown businesses that have taken the Downtown Healthy & Safe Pledge. By taking the pledge, #DowntownSac businesses have committed to meet the criteria outlined by state and local authorities to put employee and customer safety first. Learn more about the steps these businesses are taking at DowntownSac.org/COVID-19.
Everyone has a part to play! Here are some best practices you can incorporate into your routine to keep you and others safe:
- Avoid entering the facility if you have a cough or fever.
- Wear a mask, covering your face and nose — Face coverings are required in public places.
- Maintain a physical distance of six feet from others.
- Sneeze or cough into a cloth or tissue, or if not available, use your elbow.
- Do not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- If possible, use touchless payment (pay without touching money, a card, or a keypad).
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer often.
Learn more about how to protect yourself and others at cdph.ca.gov.
Supporting downtown businesses may be different than you’re used to, but there are still plenty of ways to support local. If you aren’t ready to come to see us yet don’t worry. You can still support safely without leaving the comfort of home:
- Shop online, many stores will ship directly to your home.
- Order delivery, many restaurants have created unique new menus made to-go. See a list of all open businesses.
- Splurge today to spend tomorrow! Gift cards are a great way to support businesses right now… and really do make great gifts!
- Give! Donate directly to support businesses impacted by reduced operations via the Downtown Sacramento Foundation grants.
- Tune in to online classes, virtual gatherings, and digital guides.
- Share your support! Encourage your friends and family to support and tell your favorite downtown business what you love with #SacLoveNotes.
Now, more than ever, downtown businesses need you! We are downtown, together!
#DowntownSac businesses that have taken the healthy and safe pledge:
Beach Hut Deli
Best Collateral Inc.
Café a Cote
California Loan and Jewelry
Camden Spit & Larder
Capital Books on K
Danny’s Mini Donuts
De Vere’s Irish Pub
G. Rossie Florist
Hoppy’s Railyard Kitchen and Hopgarden
House Kitchen & Bar
Indi Visual Eyes/Sun Spex
Kelvin Sue Optometry
K.S. Complete Shoe Repair and Luggage
La Cosecha by Mayahuel
Ma Jong’s Asian Diner
Marriott Residence Inn
Old Soul Co.
Plucked Chicken & Beer
Public House Downtown
Republic Bar & Grill
Rio City Café
Sacramento Sweets Co.
Sauced BBQ & Spirits
Sean Finnegan’s Pub
Stage Nine Entertainment Store
Steamers Bakery & Café
Subway (5th & J)
Teriyaki To Go
The Firehouse Restaurant
Thee Upper Crust Pizza
Visions of Eden