Did you hear? Juju Kitchen has officially opened in #DowntownSac! We grabbed a drink there and were very impressed — click HERE to see an inside look at our experience there.
A little about Juju
Juju Kitchen and Cocktails is a family-owned and operated small business, offering small bites with a curated wine selection. Their vision is to reflect the collective talents of Sacramento growers and doers, makers, and shakers. Hours are Tuesday – Saturday 4 PM – 10 PM.
What should I eat?
We will try not to be biased because we love absolutely everything on this menu, but here are some of their most popular items on their menu:
- roasted mushrooms, garlic, olive oil, butter, sherry, herbs (gf)
- heirloom tomato, cucumber, pickled red (gf)
- beef barbacoa tacos, onion, cilantro, salsa verde (gf)
- meatballs, marinara (gf)
- ambrosia melon and proscuitto
- grilled shrimp, creole bbq sauce
- grilled calamari, romesco sauce (gf)
What’s your favorite drink?
From house cocktails to bubbles and wine, there’s a drink for everyone! We’ll list a few drink options here so you can check em’ out yourself. You can also click HERE for the full drink menu.
- elysian fields – old overholt rye whiskey, lemon and orange juice, cherry vanilla bean molasses
- aperol we’ve been through – vida mezcal, aperol, lime juice, honey, yellow chartreuse, thyme
- no more drama – jimador tequila, campari, grapefruit & lime juice, rosemary
- daydream believer – flora y cana 7 year rum, coconut rum, pineapple, lime, passion fruit liqueur
- bosslady – strawberry infused vodka, lemon, balsamic, muddled strawberry, thai basil
You can also click HERE for the full drink menu.
Now that you have some good juju
Stop by and say hi to their wonderful staff that work their hardest to keep this place in tip-top shape. You can also thank David the owner while you’re there for choosing to open a business in our lovely city. We are so thankful to see friends gathering here to enjoy a happy hour after work. Show some love to your community and eat here today.