Who says it’s not easy being green!?
St. Patrick’s Day will be here before we know it and even though #DowntownSac will look a little different this year, there’s still plenty to celebrate while experiencing a fun, physically distanced holiday. Many of our businesses are OPEN with plans to celebrate all things green with LUCKY specials.
*Individuals are encouraged to adhere to state and local guidelines. Please plan your downtown visit with only members of your own household, wear a mask in public, maintain physical distance at least 6′ apart from those not in your group and stay home if sick or exhibiting fever, cough, respiratory symptoms, or shortness of breath.
Luckier than a four-leaf clover
Test your luck! The following businesses are providing customers extra special deals to commemorate St. Patrick’s Day. If you want to get your hands on some of these lucky specials, make sure to redeem them today.
- Beach Hut Deli (711 K Street): Featuring exclusive Reuben with corned beef, Guinness on tap, and $4 black and tans.
- Blu Nile Art (1121 2nd Street): 17% off all Blu Nile Art purchases during the week of March 13-17.
- Cafeteria 15L (1116 15th Street): It’s St. Patrick’s Day ALL WEEK LONG at Cafeteria 15L! From March 15th – March 19th celebrate with Corned Beef Sandwiches, Corned beef, Gruyere cheese, sauerkraut, house sauce, brown rye bread. With a choice of fries or mixed greens for lunch only. Their specials are available for dine-in, pickup, and delivery.
- Camden Spit & Larder (555 Capitol Mall): Come in for lunch at Camden Spit & Larder! They are offering Irish lamb dip that comes with scallion dijonaise, cabbage, smoked cheddar and rosemary lamb jus.
- Dawson’s Steakhouse (1209 L Street): Dawson’s is offering the luck of the Irish family meal for you and your loved ones with house-made Irish soda bread (the chef’s secret family recipe), slow-cooked corned beef, charred cabbage and carrots, red bliss potatoes and chocolate stout cupcakes with Bailey’s buttercream! Make sure to place your orders by March 15th, 2021 to reserve your meal for the whole family!
- Delta King (1000 Front Street): Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day on The Delta King! They are reopening limited indoor dining on March 17th with their delicious once-a-year St. Patrick’s Day dinner specials that include an Irish Seafood Chowder, Corned Beef and Cabbage, and Poor Man’s Guinness Stew. Make your reservation today here.
- de Veres Pub (1521 L Street): de Veres is offering two ways to celebrate their favorite holiday…
1. Pre-order family-style meals that serve 4 people. Have a safe celebration at home this year with your family-style portions of Corned Beef and Cabbage for pick up on Tuesday or Wednesday to enjoy at home.
St. Patrick’s isn’t quite the same without some Irish Whiskey and Guinness, so add on a bottle of Jameson and a 4 pack of beer to your food order. Not a corned beef lover? Just drinks is an option as well!
Family meals must be placed by 3/15 for a 3/16 or 3/17 pick-up.
2. Day of corned beef and cabbage! They will be serving corned beef and cabbage for individual orders all day on St. Patrick’s day as well! Walk up to their window or order online to enjoy on our patio or take home. Visit the Snug JR menu to place your order!
- Devil May Care Ice Cream (710 K Street): All St. Patrick’s Day week, Devil May Care is offering Irish cream, lucky charms and mint chip flavors and special sundaes to help celebrate the occasion!
- Hoppy’s Railyard Kitchen & Hopgarden (1022 2nd Street) Corned beef lunch and dinner special available and plenty of beers on tap. Looking to watch March Madness? They have plenty of TV’s showing the games.
- LiBush International Connections Inc (1014 2nd Street): 10% off a purchase of $30 or more.
- Sean Finnegan’s Pub (1030 2nd Street): Offering a free game at Old Sacramento Shooting Gallery.
- Steamers (101 K Street): Get your Shamrock shake on with Steamers St. Patrick’s Day-themed menu where you can enjoy Shamrock Shakes, Irish Mint Mocha, Irish Cream Freeze, and themed alcoholic beverages!
- Taco Bell Cantina (900 K Street): $1 freezes (non-alcoholic only) with any purchase.
- Tango by the River (128 J Street): The City has granted Tango By The River permission to host tango demonstrations on the Boardwalk outside of Tango by the River on St. Patrick’s Day! Learn more about the event here.
- The Citizen Hotel (926 J Street): Offering Grange gift certificates, and as a special incentive, everyone who purchases a certificate will receive an Oakville Grocery giveaway.
- The Hyatt Regency (1209 L Street): Customers can get a family-style meal for four people to pick up on St Patrick’s Day. Must be ordered by Monday, March 15th.
- The Hyatt Regency Starbucks (1123 12th Street): Order a special “Lucky Leprechaun Frappuccino,” which will be green and feature a mint chocolate chip flavor.
- Panda Express (405 K Street): Buy any 2-Entrée Plate, get an extra entrée FREE. Premium entrees and tax are extra. One coupon per person per purchase. Single-use Coupon Code. Not valid with any other coupons, discounts, or promotions. No cash value. Void if transferred, auctioned, sold, or duplicated in any way and void where prohibited. 2021 Panda Restaurant Group. In-Store POS Key: Free Xtra Entrée Item.
- Visions of Eden (126 J Street Suite 8): ½ off Shamrock Sunglasses & Shamrock Infinity Scarves.
Let the activities begin!
It’s the year of re-imagination! If you know downtown, you would know that each year the Old Sacramento Waterfront loves to host its annual St. Patrick’s Day parade. However, this year we are excited to welcome a new, reimagined St. Patrick’s Day celebration that can be enjoyed throughout the district. We invite you to grab your closest pod members and safely explore #DowntownSac with a series of scavenger hunts that will lead you to all sorts of prizes waiting at the end of the rainbow. See how you can win the luckiest of prizes here.
On St. Patrick’s Day, March 17, dress in the spirit of the Irish and enjoy the tunes of the local band, Amador Sons, playing from the balcony of the What Cheer House (102 K St.) at the Old Sacramento Waterfront from 4 p.m. – 7 p.m. All visitors should continue to adhere to local and state guidelines to Keep COVID In Check.
May the luck of the Irish be with you while celebrating all things St. Patrick’s Day! Make sure to stop by your favorites at the #OldSacramentoWaterfront and #DowntownSac to shop and #SupportLocal. View a list of open shops, restaurants, and hotels here.
Do you have a holiday special and don’t see your business listed here? Email us at [email protected] to be added.