It’s hard to believe Sacramento’s beloved free, weekly summer festival series, Concerts in the Park, is just around the corner.
In the footsteps of last year’s epic lineup reveal, Sacramento will get its first look at the impressive lineup of nationally touring artists and regional musical talents rocking the Concerts in the Park stage this summer during a free lunchtime event, known as Lunch + Launch, on Thursday, April 5 from 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. at Sacramento’s greatest outdoor music venue, Cesar Chavez Plaza.
Here’s your guide to experience Lunch + Launch like a pro:
- Come hungry. There will be four delicious food trucks including Masa Guiseria, It’s Nacho Truck, Raja’s Tandoor, and Drewski’s. Our mouths are already watering.
- Charge your phone! We can’t give too much away, but trust us, you’ll want your phone charged and ready to be a part of the reveal.
- Bring your friends. It’s not every day you and your crew can lounge your lunch break away in comfy chairs provided by Park-in-a-POD.
- Plan to stay. While you wait for the most epic lineup reveal (possibly ever) make a custom print with Verge Center for the Arts or get ahead of your summer festival ‘fits with Wild Poppy boutique truck.
- Get ready to groove. DJ Joseph ONE will be spinning some of today’s greatest hits, so wear your dancing pants, if that’s your thing.
- RSVP! Click “going” on the Facebook event and follow for important updates (wink, wink) and more pro tips.
Last tip, get excited! Lunch + Launch means we’re that much closer to another epic summer packed with 12 Concerts in the Park.
Oh, and tell the world you’re going to tune in to summer a little early and use #CIPSAC and #DowntownSac on social so we can help spread the news!
See you there!