It’s the spookiest time of year and we are ready for a gourd time! Experience Movies Under the Stars presented by Xfinity in partnership with California State Parks Capital District and the California State Railroad Museum every Thursday night in October at the Old Sacramento State Historic Park for a haunting good time.
You can purchase tickets in advance at OldSacramento.com. Tickets are $10 each and must be purchased online in advance, there will be no in-person ticket sales. Please bring your photo ID so you can receive a pair of headphones to enjoy the movie provided by Xfinity.
If you purchase a group of four tickets, you will receive a complimentary picnic blanket with each purchase!
Join us for our features this month:
Oct. 7 – Original Ghostbusters / SOLD OUT
Oct. 14 – Clue
Oct. 21 – Hocus Pocus / SOLD OUT
Oct. 28 – The Haunted Mansion
111 I Street, Old Sacramento State Historic Park
Sacramento, CA 9581
Scary Good eats!
Make it a picnic! Remember to arrive early and so you can order takeout from the surrounding businesses and enjoy a delicious dinner:
The Union Lounge Bar & Grill
Back Door Lounge
Brannan Manor Restaurant & Spirits
Fanny Ann’s Saloon
Delta Bar & Grill
Honey and the Trapcat
Hoppy’s Railyard Kitchen & Hopgarden
i-Shanghai Delight Chinese Restaurant
Joe’s Crab Shack
La Terraza Mexican Restaurant
Old Sacramento General Store – Pizza
Pilothouse Restaurant on the Delta King
Rio City Café
River City Saloon
Round Table Pizza
Sean Finnegan’s Pub
The Other Office
The Original House of Soul
For a full list of open restaurants at the Historic Waterfront, CLICK HERE
Ways to get to the Movies Under the Stars, hassle-free:
Getting to the Old Sacramento Waterfront is “scare-free” with easy transportation options at your fingertips.
– Utilize Sacramento Regional Transit District light rail
– Metered street parking is free after 4:30 PM
– Visit SacPark.org to find a parking spot in nearby garages at Old Sacramento Garage – 2nd & I Street (entrance off I Street) OR Tower Bridge Garage – at Neasham Circle (entrance off Capitol Mall)
*We do NOT validate parking.
We are following all health authority and government agency guidelines. For the safety of staff, vendors, and visitors we are taking the following actions and require that attendees also follow these protocols:
- Hand sanitizer will be made available at the check-in booth.
- We ask that attendees do their part in physical distancing at least 6′ apart from those not in their group. Please stay with your household at your table and refrain from moving around to maintain physical distancing.
- Attendees are required to stay home if they are sick or if they have any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, respiratory symptoms, or shortness of breath.
Reminder: Make sure to wear a mask and maintain physical distance when exploring the #OldSacramentoWaterfront!
Let us know how you’re experiencing Movies Under the Stars safely by tagging us at @DowntownSac and @OldSac