Concerts in the Park is Almost Here!
California’s largest free music festival is officially returning to downtown Sacramento! This upcoming season marks our 29th year hosting Concerts in the Park! We are BEYOND excited for all these renound performers to rock the stage and get us groovin’ and movin’!
Concerts will be held every Friday from 5-9 PM starting May 6 until July 29 at the Cesar Chavez Plaza. Concerts in the Park is free, but for a limited time we’re offering a giveaway to dinner at a downtown restaurant if you RSVP! Register by clicking HERE!
We’ve got a ton of bands performing this year! Check out our headliners below and follow their pages for tour dates, new song releases, and their shared experience of #CIPSAC this year.
- Red Voodoo– this Sacramento-based musical gang is prepared to take on the world with their presentation collection “BRING IT BACK” created by Tesla’s guitarist, Frank Hannon. Red Voodoo’s sound is roused by musical gangs like Van Halen, Sammy Hagar, Boston, and Rush.
- Nate Curry– Nate is a rapper/singer/songwriter/producer based out of the Sacramento area. He started recording/performing at the age of three. His father was in a rap group called “The Cuf’ and they’d always have Nate around the studio or jumping on stage at their shows.
- Arden Park Roots– Arden Park Roots focuses on the aspect of mixing surf, rock, and reggae music all in one!
- Slenderbodies– Slenderbodies is a Californian pop duo that pulls inspiration from their lives, from the stories they’re told, and from the state of the world. Both have very active imaginations, so creating worlds and stories within the music is very important to them. On a musical front, they pull heavy inspiration from Radiohead, Sade, Beach Boys, and many contemporary artists.
- Bob Moses– Bob Moses is an electronic duo that specializes in deep house, dance, and electronic music.
- Jessica Malone– Jessica is a solo acoustic songbird that transformed into a rambunctious & rollicking award-winning songwriter. She takes listeners on a journey that culminates somewhere between self-discovery and reverie.
- Wilderado– Wilderado is an American indie-folk band originally from Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States, and based in Los Angeles California. The band was first signed to Iamsound Records but is now signed to Bright Antenna Records.
- The Expendables– The Expendables are an American reggae-rock band from Santa Cruz, California.
- Picturesque– This American rock quartet injected pop melody into their aggressive post-hardcore delivery when they started in 2014.
- Nappy Roots– Nappy Roots is an American alternative Southern rap quartet. The group met in Bowling Green, Kentucky in 1995 while attending Western Kentucky University.
- Cannons– Cannons are an American indie pop band formed in 2013 in Los Angeles. The band consists of lead vocalist Michelle Joy, guitarist Ryan Clapham, and keyboardist and bassist Paul Davis.
- Mod Sun– Derek Ryan Smith, known professionally as Mod Sun, is an American singer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, and rapper from Bloomington, Minnesota. He has released four solo studio albums, three EPs, six mixtapes, and 31 singles.
Our full bar menu consists of a variety of beers, cocktails, and more! We have four colored tokens which are equivalent to different drinks. Purple tokens are $12 each and can be used to purchase cocktails.
We’ll be serving:
- Cocktails including: Margaritas, Moscow mules, and blood-orange vodka sodas
- Premium beer including: Space Dust IPA, Stella Artois, and a black cherry seltzer
- Domestic beer including: Bud Light and Longboard Island Lager and Big Wave
- Bogle wine
Enjoy a night out on the town
After the concert is over, there will be an after-party calling your name! Every night after the concert you can go to one of our selected bars downtown. Show you Bud Light wristband from the concert and get drink specials at the bar throughout the night.
Invite the entire family
One of the best things about Concerts in the Park is that everyone is invited! All ages are encouraged to come and enjoy this free event. We’ve got a diversity of food ranging from sweet to savory, as well as drinks for everyone 21+. This includes beer, cocktails, and wine, which all can be used to purchase by exchanging drink tokens.
Are you ready?
It’s hard to hold in all the excitement after seeing this lineup! Make sure you RSVP on Eventbrite and get registered for this FREE event. Be ready to drink good drinks, eat yummy food, and sing your heart out Sacramento. Check out more about Concerts in the Park on our website here.