Whether you are planning on spending the day with your special someone at a romantic dinner, having a night in with friends consuming all the heart-shaped junk food that you can get your hands on, or are open to all the possibilities that love can bring, #DowntownSac is your perfect destination to celebrate all things Valentine’s Day!
Check out all of the special offers and experiences that the city is offering that are sure to make you and your loved ones have heart eyes all day.
Romantic Dining Options
If this is your 1st or 21st Valentine’s Day that you will be sharing with your special someone there is no better way to express your love for one another than to cozy up with a romantic night on the town.
- Fizz Champagne and Bubbles Bar is offering two Valentine’s Day specials from February 14th-17th including a half bottle of Krug and 30 grams of caviar for $150, or if you are looking for a sweet treat you can enjoy 6 chocolate covered strawberries and a bottle of sparking rose for $60.
- Revival at the Sawyer is offering a 3-course dinner that includes an appetizer, entrée, dessert and wine parings for just $80 a person from 6pm to 9pm.
- Capitol Garage is offering a special Valentine’s Day Dinner for $25 per person which include complementary champagne
- The Firehouse Restaurant has a romantic setting, perfect for their 4-course Valentine’s Day menu for $125 per person.
- The Diplomat is giving you the opportunity to treat your loved one to a 5-course dinner for two for $250 per person.
- Hoppy’s Railyard Kitchen and Hopgarden will be serving a special Valentine’s Day menu prepared by Chef Matt from 5pm-10pm.
- Mother had got you covered with vegetarian and vegan options for your Valentine’s Day meal and will be offering seating’s at 5pm and 7:30pm.
- Fat City Bar & Café will be offering a 3-course meal for only $44 per person that will include a glass of merlot or chardonnay
- Pizza Rock is having a dinner for two special that includes 3 classic meatballs, any of their classic American or Italian pies, tiramisu for two and 2 beverages for $40.
- Station 16 wants you to spend Valentine’s Day with them and their shared prix-fixe menu for $85 from 3pm-10pm. In addition to the dinner, you can also choose two cocktails or wines for $16!
- Ella Dining Room & Bar is offering a special Valentine’s dinner for $135 per person, with vegan options available as well! Call to book your reservations for you and your special someone.
Night On The Town
Looking to paint the town red this Valentine’s Day?
- Revival at the Sawyer is having a “Singles on the Prowl” event from 9pm to 1am and for $250 you can receive bottle service for up to 6 guests with a choice of Don Julio or Absolut paired with a sweet treat!
- Punch Bowl Social will have their themed “Shot Through the Heart” punch bowl available on the menu Wednesday, February 13th from 11am-12am to help you and all your gal pals celebrate your pre-Galentine’s Day plans.
- Coin-Op is throwing the ultimate Valentine’s Day bash that includes specialty cocktails and shots with no cover!
Galentine’s Day Specials
Show your best girlfriends how much you love them this Valentine’s Day with some sweets and treats!
- Andy’s Candy & Apothecary has everything from themed cards to all the heart shaped candies you can imagine designed to share with your BFFs.
- Pressed Juicery is the place to go if you want to get a free gift for yourself and your best girls! Now through February 14th get Valentine’s Day Grams to show your girls how much you care and then get a gift for yourself from Pressed Juicery or Kiehl’s.
- Century Theatres is the perfect place to spend a movie night with friends and they will be showing Dirty Dancing on the big screen February 10th and 13th at 4pm and 7pm.
- The Pizza Press is where you can purchase one signature or create your own pizza and get another one for half off this Thursday.
- Burger Lounge is also offering a “Put a Ring on It” promotion on February 14th when you buy any entrée you will receive a regular order of onion rings for free.
- Häagen-Dazs is the perfect way to end your night on a sweet note with buy one frozen dessert, get one half off on Thursday evening.
No matter how you are planning to spend your Valentine’s Day, love is officially in the #DowntownSac air and we are ready to share it will all of you!