Holiday festivities are in full swing and there are loads of events to partake in! Here are some helpful tips to make the most of the holiday season in Old Sacramento.
1. Besides street parking, there are three parking lots within 2 blocks of Theatre of Lights.
2. Come early to enjoy a meal at one of the many restaurants including Ten22 (they have a kids menu), Fat City Café, or Rio City Café. If you are looking for something quick, try hot dogs, pizza, or fish and chips.
3. Do your Christmas shopping at some of the local shops and enjoy the holiday music.
5. Be sure to take a picture with the Living History volunteers dressed in vintage holiday attire. Next years Christmas card, maybe?
7. Stop by the Artists’ Collaborative Galleryto purchase a unique, one-of-a-kind Christmas ornament.
10. Make it a night out by catching a show at Laughs Unlimited.