Discover the sounds of summer with Downtown LIVE!
Looking for something? Find it quick:
Downtown LIVE! is bringing the sounds of summer to #DowntownSac beginning June 1 through July 17. Get ready to experience #DowntownSac summer vibes with local musicians performing (including some Concerts in the Park favorites) while enjoying all that #DowntownSac has to offer. You might even catch an artist live painting!
WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR MUSICIANS
This free and family-friendly experience is happening five days a week at some of your favorite downtown spots from the Old Sacramento Waterfront Embarcadero to 12th & K Streets near the SAFE Credit Union Convention Center. Stop by these “pop-up” stages during your lunch hour and again during Happy Hour.
Downtown LIVE!’s current schedule:
- Tuesdays: 12th & K Streets
- Wednesdays: Ali Youssefi Square (7th & K Streets)
- Thursdays: Old Sacramento Waterfront Embarcadero (1000 Front Street)
- Fridays: 12th & K Streets
- Saturdays: Old Sacramento Waterfront Embarcadero
Downtown LIVE! is a great opportunity to get out and explore downtown. Whether you’re here every day or it’s been a while since you’ve stopped by, there’s something for everyone in #DowntownSac. While enjoying the live music, stroll across #DowntownSac for unique shopping, diverse food and tasty drinks.
Tuesdays & Fridays 12th & K Streets
- Brasserie du Monde – French-inspired cuisine available during lunch, dinner and happy hour.
- Mayahuel – More than just Mexican food, Mayahuel is a vibrant experience with an artful patio and dining options for lunch and dinner.
- Osaka Sushi – Craving sushi? Try their amazing sushi rolls or a bento box.
- Smic’s Bar – A great lounge to enjoy an after-hours cocktail or charcuterie.
Wednesdays, Ali Youssefi Square (7th & K Streets)
- Bailarin Cellars – Have a glass (or two) on their patio.
- Beach Hut Deli – Grab a sandwich, a beer and kick back and enjoy their beachy vibes for an amazing patio lunch or dinner.
- Darling Aviary – Get a birds-eye view from their rooftop while enjoying a delicious happy hour drink.
- Kodaiko Ramen & Bar – Enjoy savory, Japanese-style noodle soups, sake and beer on their patio.
- KoJa Kitchen – Grab a bite from this Korean and Japanese fusion restaurant.
- MidiCi Neapolitan Pizza – Mamma Mia! BLAH and amazing burrata pizzas.
- Sauced BBQ and Spirits – Enjoy authentic, slow-smoked southern BBQ for lunch or dinner.
- Solomon’s – Stop by for an amazing cocktail or bagel with lox on their great patio.
- Tiger Bar – Hearing the sounds of summer will elevate your experience at this happy hour spot.
- Topics Club House – Stop by for some American grub at lunch, dinner or happy hour.
Thursdays & Saturdays, Old Sacramento Waterfront Embarcadero (1000 Front Street)
- Bali Kitchen – Stop by for lunch or dinner to enjoy spices you’ve never heard of for flavor you’ll never forget.
- Joe’s Crab Shack – Enjoy delicious fresh seafood on the Sacramento River.
- Honey & The Trapcat – At this menu-less cocktail bar, get a one-of-a-kind cocktail made just for you.
- Pilothouse Restaurant on the Delta King – Enjoy the river views and seasonal ingredients sourced from local farms for lunch or dinner.
- Railroad Fish & Chips – Stop by their shaded outdoor patio for great food and a casual atmosphere.
- Rio City Café – Spectacular views of the Tower Bridge and the Ziggurat (pyramid) building make this California cuisine restaurant stand out.
- Steamers Bakery & Café – Enjoy a cup of coffee, a cold beer or glass of wine or their signature “101” Hamburger.
- Willie’s Burgers – Delicious chili cheeseburgers, fries, shakes and late night eats.
If you’re not already downtown for work, don’t worry – getting here is a breeze! Here are all our #DowntownSac approved transportation options to allow you to enjoy downtown for longer:
- On-Street Parking: Did you know the City of Sacramento has 4,00 parking meters in the downtown area? Well, now you do! You can download the Parkmobile app to pay and even add extra time to your meter so you don’t have to run all the way back to it with seconds to spare! The meters also accept credit cards if you don’t have any change.
- Parking Garages: Visit SacPark.org or look at the Downtown Directory for a full list of open parking garages.
- Biking: Beat the traffic and bike in to downtown! Be sure to bring a lock and you can store your bike on the K Street racks.
- Transit: Get downtown fast with Sacramento Regional Transit! Visit SacRT.com or call 916-321-2877 to plan out your commute with the online trip planner.