Small Business Saturday Returns to Downtown Sac
#ShopSmall and #SupportLocal on Saturday, November 26!
Plan to spend this Saturday celebrating the locally-owned businesses that make Downtown Sac unique!
Here’s how to shop Small Biz Sat like a pro:
- Pick up your signature Downtown Sac shopping tote at the #ShopSmall Welcome Station at the Downtown Sacramento Ice Rink, Saturday morning at 10 a.m.
- Plan your route by choosing a few of your favorite spots and then explore surrounding areas to discover new favorites.
- Remember, shopping local doesn’t just mean retail. Dining and experiences count too so make a day of it. Eat, drink, shop, and play!
PRO TIP: Plan ahead and get downtown early to take advantage of Holiday Parking deals.
Check out these participating businesses and more!
- #ShopSmall Welcome Station – 701 K Street
- About a Bite Bakery – 1200 K Street, #9
- Allspicery – 1125 11th Street
- Ana Apple Boutique & Creative Studio – 114 K Street
- Andy’s Candy Apothecary – 1012 9th Street
- Chef’s Mercantile – 116 K Street
- Christmas & Company – 116 K Street
- Downtown & Vine – 1200 K Street, #8
- Fashion 2 Be Boutique – 1102 2nd Street
- Insight Coffee Roasters – various locations
- Mea Vita – 121 K Street
- Temple Fine Coffee & Tea – various locations
- The Denim Spot – 1029 K Street
- Total Body Nutrition – 1019 L Street
- Zuva Boutique – 1123 11th Street
Spread the word – tell your friends, share on social media – and be a part of the national campaign that’s shining light on the local businesses we know and love.
For more information about how Small Business Saturday started and why it’s so important to communities nationwide, check out this website. Stay up to date with Downtown Sac’s local campaign by RSVPing to the Facebook event, here.